Summertime!

Summertime!

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

I had gotten these lights to go in my netting over my hammock outside for when I sit out and enjoy the summer breeze, but... My cats had other ideas! They promptly began to tear it up the netting and so I had to move it indoors and thought it would look so cute and warm over the bed. It does! And it also creates a sweet romantic vibe for me and my hunny or provides warm lighting for when I just want to curl up and read a book. Go get you some OxyLED Dimmable LED String Lights Wire Lights for Garden, Patio, Party, Indoor & Outdoor Decoration!


4 comments:

  1. Omg these are so freaking cute.... I would put these all over my yard...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love LED lights, I have a big yard and lots of family get togethers so I have them hanging from my oak trees. They look beautiful and give off a lot of light.

    ReplyDelete