Summertime!

Summertime!

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

I feel so fancy! This is the coolest tea infuser I've ever seen from Monocle Tea Products. I love everything about this gorgeous thang ! Let's start with how stunning it is and very well made. This is quality. it's so easy to use and easy to clean up. I think the double glass is one of the best features, no burns! And the lid is also really neat. Nice wood and screws on very tight with zero leaks. Nice large strainer and you can take this on the go with you pretty much anywhere that allows glass. The glass to thick and not thin and cheap feeling. I don't feel like this would break easily at all. This would be great as a gift idea peeps! I love it for brewing up some sweet cool fruit tea for the Summertime!


5 comments:

  1. This is a great gift for my mother in law, she loves tea's and her birthday is coming up. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool love tea all year round pss my secret addiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I am going to have to look into getting one of these.

    ReplyDelete